Monday

Review: Dominated (The Enforcers #2) by Maya Banks




Dominated Dominated by Maya Banks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well sadly this book was just meh for me. After the cliffy from the first book, Mastered, I couldn't wait to read this one and although it started with promise, it quickly fell apart for me. The hero, Drake, is supposed to be a force of nature and a possible mob boss but dominate he is not. He's an abused little boy walking around in a man suit who has trust issues and Evangeline comes off as a weepy woman with self esteem issues. The basic underlying theme is more Wendy and the Lost Boys. All of guys turn into little boys around Evangeline as long as she cooks and creates a family atmosphere but if anyone steps on her self esteem she breaks and the men all go ape. Even though I didn't connect with the hero or heroine much, I did love the Lost Boys or Drake's men and can't wait for their stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment