Friday

Review: Reconstructed

Reconstructed Reconstructed by Tasha Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of 3 books and #1 is free right now http://amzn.to/1O7T3JO.
For a self-centered billionaire to a hero, I loved it. Yes, he's not 100% there yet in book 1 but I'm sure he'll get there by book 3. The first books is a great start to a superhero type love story and for a short/free book, I loved it! I did the audio version for $1.99 and it was even better http://amzn.to/1XWYH3g.
Reconstructed has a BBW/smart as a tack/assistant turned lover as the heroine, a super sexy conceded alpha male to real life hero with bionic parts, his BFF/sidekick who's a military altered possible were-something, cute handicapped kids who show the alpha how to care for others and a disgruntled ex-employee/villain. What more do you want as a set up to a superhero love story?
Oh and for those that don't like a lot of heat, the first book has some flirting and a few references to his pants but that's about it. I have a feeling books 2 and 3 will turn up the heat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment