Monday

Review: Cream of the Crop

Cream of the Crop Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Crap on a cracker I hate giving this book only 3 stars but I just couldn't connect with this one. I loved that the heroine was a size 18 BBW, comfortable in her own skin and her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard including the sexy ex-football player/dairy farmer with tats, scars, clingy ex-wife and Bear grumble but her "Sex In The City" and his grumpy-sexy-misunderstood attitude, just seemed forced in every sense of the word. I didn't like either character by the end and could care less if they ended up together....... although duh, it is a romance and their HEA but again, by the end, I just didn't care anymore and seriously only stuck it out because I like the author more and felt obligated to.
Moving on.......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment