Friday

Review: The Sapphire Affair (Jewel #1) by Lauren Blakely



The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)The Sapphire Affair by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


CLIFFHANGER AHEAD!

Yep I said it and I freakin' hate them with a passion because I'd rather wait and read the whole series once it's finished then get little bites and have to remember the damn book, series, author, etc. I inevitably forget month/years down the line and never end up getting the whole story but that's just me.

With that pet peeve aside, I loved the premise of the book, the characters and the setting. It's well written and worth getting involved with.

Oh and I have no bleepin' idea what the title means because it has nothing (so far) to do with the book. This one involves diamonds not sapphires but whateves!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment