Wednesday

Spotlight & Review: Unlawful Desire (ALFA Private Investigations #2) by Chelle Bliss

nowavailable


Title: Unlawful Desire 
Series: ALFA PI Book #2 
NOW AVAILABLE 
Author: Chelle Bliss

No matter how hard I tried to push her away, fate thrust us together again.

Screw relationships. My motto: Hit it and quit it. Simple worked. Feelings weren’t on the line, hearts weren’t able to be broken, and I could keep my life simple. My friends told me to move on and find the “one,” but I wasn’t ready to love again. Until I met her. A dirty-mouthed temptress with a killer body that had me questioning everything. I knew I could ruin her forever, but not without losing myself. I wouldn’t do it. But Georgia Phillips was innocent, pure, and total perfection. I wouldn’t be the one to strip her bare and break her heart. I swore I’d never call another woman mine, but that was before I almost lost her. 


Warning: If you can't handle a cocky bad boy or a badass chick with a dirty mouth, this might not be the book for you.





Review

Unlawful Desire by Chelle Bliss is the newest installment in her ALFA PI investigations spin off from her popular Men of Inked series. This is Frisco’s book and boy does it start off with a BANG, literally! Frisco’s fiancĂ© broke his heart when he caught her in bed with another man and he ended things, He is on a major rebound and is manwhoring his way around. Anywho, while Frisco gets her out of his system, Frisco’s friends’ wife decides she has met his perfect match and wants to set them up. Frisco wants to refuse and do his own hunting until he meets the girl said friend wanted to set him up with, Georgia and sparks fly but it’s just not their time and Frisco politely declines. Later, the two are thrown together again, not by fate but by friends again. Georgia wants Frisco bad and isn’t afraid to go after him. One night is all it takes for Frisco to change his mind and goes all in.

The two explode on the pages. Frisco is flirty and fun. While Georgia is everything we love in a heroine. She’s sassy, sexy and knows what she wants, oh and a librarian to boot!

To be totally honest, It took a while for me to get into the book. I couldn’t quiet connect with the main characters. I didn’t like that Frisco was toying with his ex in the beginning and that kinda put me off the character. It wasn’t until Georgia came onto the scene the second time that the book picked up for me. I normally don’t nitpick much with a book but the story did flip flop a bit and the time lines weren’t very clear but that aside, It was a nice addition to the series. I liked it.


Series Info

SINFUL INTENT - ALFA PI BOOK 1

Sinful Intent Ebook Cover


Author Info

Bliss
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico in Florida. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.

Before becoming a writer, Chelle taught high school history for over ten years. She holds a master's degree in Instructional Technology and a bachelor's in history. Although history is her first love, writing has become her dream job and she can't imagine doing anything else.


Want to get a text notification when Unlawful Desire releases? Text BLISS to 727-202-5528

NewBanner

CHELLE BLISS' BOOKS 

No comments:

Post a Comment